I AM sorry but when ever I see her clothes I have to have a bit of a chuckle, she has some WEIRD clothes, lol, just crazy. You will have a very interesting time recreating one of these (obviously with your own design) :).
She intrigues me!! Probably my favourite artist of all time, I love her clothes!! She is just so different, and she isn't afraid to shock people!! I guess she gets such strong shapes by using a lot of fabrid stiffener and interfacing on light fabrics lol
5 comments:
haha the tea cup one is so cute :)
I AM sorry but when ever I see her clothes I have to have a bit of a chuckle, she has some WEIRD clothes, lol, just crazy. You will have a very interesting time recreating one of these (obviously with your own design) :).
I always wondered how they created those seemingly 'hard' looking shapes... Please keep us informed, I'd love to see how you do it :).
She intrigues me!! Probably my favourite artist of all time, I love her clothes!! She is just so different, and she isn't afraid to shock people!!
I guess she gets such strong shapes by using a lot of fabrid stiffener and interfacing on light fabrics lol
Post a Comment